Brownsville Truck Accident Attorney
Commercial trucks are much larger than traditional passenger cars, and collisions involving these vehicles often result in severe injuries. At Nevárez Law Group, our team is standing by to help if you need a Brownsville truck accident attorney. Let us use our resources to investigate your claim, determine liability, and handle all negotiations with aggressive insurance carriers. We want to make sure that you are cared for every step of the way.
Choose Nevárez Law Group for a Brownsville Truck Accident Case
- At Nevárez Law Group, our professionals, like our Laredo accident attorneys, have the resources necessary to go toe-to-toe with insurance carriers and aggressive trucking companies to ensure that you are properly cared for.
- We have no problem coming to where you are if you cannot get to us, including the hospital or your home.
- We take Brownsville Jackson claims on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not have to worry about paying a dime in legal fees until after we recover the compensation you need.
Why do You Need an Attorney for a Truck Accident Claim in Brownsville?
In Brownsville, truck accident claims can quickly become overwhelming for an injury or property damage victim. Insurance carriers will step in and put up immediate roadblocks to securing fair compensation. The only way to combat these insurance carriers and the trucking companies is to secure an advocate with the resources necessary to stand by your side throughout the entire process.
A skilled Brownsville truck accident lawyer will investigate every aspect of your claim in order to gather the evidence necessary to prove liability. Not only will they make sure that you are evaluated by a trusted medical professional, but they will also work to ensure all other expenses you incur are properly calculated (lost wages, out-of-pocket expenses, property damage, pain and suffering, etc.).
Common Causes of Truck Accidents in Brownsville, TX
Accidents involving commercial trucks in Brownsville and the surrounding areas of Texas can occur in a wide variety of ways. Often, the attorneys at Nevárez Law Group, such as the truck accident lawyers in Laredo, discover that these incidents are caused by the negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking carrier.
Truck drivers have a tremendous responsibility on the roadways, and they must obtain their commercial driver’s licenses before they are allowed to operate these vehicles. Some of the main ways that drivers cause these accidents include:
- Failing to follow hours of service requirements per the FMCSA
- Operating the vehicle while fatigued
- Operating the vehicle while impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Looking at a phone or another device while driving the truck
- Allowing the truck to be overloaded or improperly loaded
Trucking companies also have responsibilities when it comes to roadway safety. First, these companies must ensure that they hire and train drivers adequately before allowing them to operate vehicles. Additionally, trucking companies are responsible for regularly inspecting and maintaining every truck and for ensuring that their drivers abide by all federal regulations at all times.
Contact a Brownsville Truck Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury in an accident caused by the negligent or careless actions of a truck driver or trucking company, let the team at Nevárez Law Group help you today. Our injury lawyers in Laredo have spent years recovering significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of injury victims throughout Texas. Our goal is to make sure that you recover full compensation for your losses, including coverage of your medical bills, lost wages, and property damage expenses. When you need a Brownsville truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (830) 776-7003.