McAllen Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Any person involved in a motorcycle accident caused by the actions of another driver should be able to recover compensation for their losses. Unfortunately, recovering compensation from aggressive insurance carriers can be challenging. At Nevárez Law Group, our dedicated team is here to help when you need a McAllen and motorcycle accident attorney by your side. We have a track record of success recovering significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of our clients.
Turn to Nevárez Law Group for a McAllen Motorcycle Accident Case
- At Nevárez Law Group, we are a client-friendly firm. This means that we take the time to listen to the goals and needs of every client that comes through our door.
- We have extensive resources at our disposal, and we are not afraid to go to trial or head-to-head with other companies or insurance carriers.
- We handle motorcycle accident cases in McAllen on a contingency fee basis. This means the clients will never pay any legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
Why do You Need an Attorney for a Motorcycle Accident Claim in McAllen?
Handling a motorcycle crash on your own is incredibly challenging, particularly when insurance carriers get involved. In order to adequately prove what happened, a Laredo injury attorney will:
- Conduct an independent investigation to uncover any evidence needed to prove liability
- Enlist medical experts who can treat their client and help calculate total medical expenses
- Vigorously negotiate with the insurance carriers to recover fair compensation
- Prepare the case for a trial by jury if necessary
Why Are Insurance Carriers Hard to Deal With After a Motorcycle Accident?
Across the state of Texas, there were more than 8,000 total motorcycle crashes during the latest reporting year, according to the DOT. Even though motorcycle accidents are not uncommon in this state, what is common is that insurance carriers will likely push back against having to pay out compensation, even if another driver is at fault. The reality is that insurance carriers and others involved in these crashes often have unwarranted biases directed toward motorcyclists.
Individuals often see motorcyclists as inherently dangerous on the roadway. This can negatively affect injured motorcyclists as they work to recover compensation for their losses. A motorcycle accident lawyer in Laredo or McCallen will work diligently to gather all evidence needed to prove the liability of the other party involved and work to shift the blame towards that other party.
At Nevárez Law Group, our attorneys have extensive experience helping motorcycle accident victims who have sustained severe injuries. This includes, but is not limited to, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord trauma, lacerations or puncture wounds, road rash, severe blood loss, and significant emotional and psychological trauma.
Contact a McAllen Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury in a motorcycle accident in or around the McAllen, Texas, area, reach out to the Laredo accident attorneys at Nevárez Law Group for help immediately. Our attorneys have extensive resources ready to bring to your side, and our goal is to make sure that you recover total compensation for your losses. This includes coverage of your medical bills, lost wages, and property damage expenses. When you need help McAllen motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (830) 776-7003.